Last Updated: March 1, 2018
Each time you use the website, the current version of the Terms and Conditions will apply. Accordingly, when you use the website, you should check the date of the Terms and Conditions (which appears at the top and bottom) and review any changes since the last version. Please review carefully the entire website Terms and Conditions before agreeing to them. By viewing or using this website or any part of it, you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of this website. The term Transparent Marketing or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All performance claims found on Transparent Marketing about business scaling systems or strategies must be regarded as hypothetical. Use of Transparent Marketing to offer or subscribe to a business scaling system or strategy indicates you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Before using any systems or strategies introduced by Transparent Marketing you should be aware that there is often a vast difference between hypothetical results and real-life results achievable in your specific situation, and real-life situations are almost always vastly worse than hypothetical results. Performance results for systems and strategies introduced by Transparent Marketing do not take into account additional fees that you may encounter by using a specific system or strategy. Please use due diligence and your own discretion before incurring these costs.
- HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY CLIENT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR RESULTS SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRAINING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICALS DO NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL BUSINESS. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRAINING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF ACTUAL LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL BUSINESS RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE PROFESSION, MARKET, TRADE OR NICHE IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRAINING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL REAL_WORLD RESULTS.
- Business is never without risk and you are urged to carefully read and consider the following before utilizing any or all of our services: (a) No aspect of the Site is intended to provide, or should be construed as providing, any investment, tax or other financial related advice of any kind. You should not consider any content on the Site to be a substitute for professional financial advice. While individual participants may offer investment advice or opinions and/or effect a transaction which may be subsequently copied by another trader, such advice, opinions, or trades amount to nothing more than exchanges between persons who may be anonymous or unidentifiable or simply the execution of a trade by such traders. Transparent Marketing does not provide investment advice directly, indirectly, implicitly, or in any manner whatsoever by making such information and/or features available to you. You should use any information gathered from here and/or utilize Transparent Marketing’s features only as a starting point for your own independent research. (b) The Site, Services, and Transparent Marketing’s features and information are provided by Transparent Marketing solely for informational purposes. Transparent Marketing and/or any on its behalf, including its affiliates and their employees and agents are not investment or financial advisers.
ANY BUSINESS DECISIONS YOU MAY MAKE IN RELIANCE ON INFORMATION WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE TRANSPARENT MARKETING’S OFFERINGS AND TRAINING, ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND TRANSPARENT MARKETING, AND ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES THAT YOU MAY SUSTAIN. YOU ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHETHER ANY BUSINESS STRATEGY, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE OR SUITABLE FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVES AND PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL SITUATION. (c) If you choose to copy specific trainers and/or systems and/or to engage in transactions based on content on the Site, then such decision and transactions and any consequences flowing therefrom are your sole responsibility. (d) You may achieve a materially different result than Transparent Marketing’s system that you followed, especially if you place additional systems in your business or you modify or cancel a strategy generated by the Transparent Marketing system. (e) Any past performance indicated on this Site is not indicative of future results. Any client should be able and prepared to bear a loss of his or her entire investment. You are fully responsible for any losses you may sustain as a result of our automatic execution of instructions generated as a result of the utilization of any of the Transparent Marketing System.
- Any comments/opinions or market advice found on the website are not necessarily the opinions of Transparent Marketing or its affiliates and should not be construed as a solicitation or recommendation. The comments/opinions posted are of people in business who may or may not be experienced. The comments/opinions are not reviewed or researched by Transparent Marketing or its affiliates. If you chose to make decisions based upon the comments, you are doing so at your own risk. Transparent Marketing and its affiliates are not responsible for any losses incurred due to the use of the content on Transparent Marketing. Contents and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to do business with Transparent Marketing. Only partake in the contests when you feel you are ready to do so.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the website. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by, the contract created by the Terms and Conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Transparent Marketing, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents be liable for any damages, liability, claims, expenses and costs, incurred by you as a result of your use of the site or the information. Without limitation, they shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings or any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, costs associated with recreating lost data, the cost of any substitute program or other pecuniary loss, arising out of this agreement or the use of or inability to use the site or the information, whether resulting from impaired or lost data, or any other cause, even if Transparent Marketing has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to protect and fully compensate Transparent Marketing and their affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees, caused by or arising from your use of the service, your violation of these terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- Transparent Marketing is not providing exchange, investment, tax or legal advice, acting as a fiduciary or endorsing any company, property, product, service, exchange, security, instrument, or any other matter by posting any participant submitted information on the website.
- Transparent Marketing is not disposing analysis, exchange, trading, brokers, or investment advisory services on this website. We do not purport to tell people, or suggest to people what they should buy or sell for themselves or who can guide them so. Neither Transparent Marketing nor anyone affiliated with Transparent Marketing is responsible for any exchange, trading, or investment decision made by participants on the basis of using this website. Participants should always read the corresponding prospectus and other relevant material, check with their licensed financial advisor and their tax advisor to determine the suitability of any exchange or investment.
- You acknowledge that there is a risk that the website may knowingly contain incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, misleading and/or false information.
- The information on this website is not verified in any way.
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information only with no responsibility or liability regarding this information or resulting from it. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the information on the website, including, but not limited to, the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- The information posted on the website should not be used by others in connection with any sale, offer for sale or solicitation of an offer to sale or buy foreign currency, securities or any other investments, and is not a recommendation or opinion for you to participate in any transaction.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and any information or materials, includes, but is not limited to any information or materials provided by you. We shall be free to use, for any purpose, any and all ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques or other information provided by you to the website. Reproduction is prohibited by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your login e-mail address, allows you to access certain portions of the website.
- By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your registration information, you agree to notify Transparent Marketing immediately.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of any data that results from the download of any such material.
- Transparent Marketing reserves the right to, and may, terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the website, without notice, for conduct that Transparent Marketing believes violates these Terms and Conditions or any of its policies or guidelines, or for any other reason in its sole discretion. Transparent Marketing will bear no responsibility or liability from such action.
- When using the website, you must comply with all applicable laws, any applicable foreign or domestic regulatory body, national or other securities exchanges, including rules against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of a foreign currency or any security.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected, and the unenforceable provision will be replaced with an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
- Transparent Marketing is registered in California, therefore your access to and use of this website, and these Terms and Conditions, are governed by and will be construed solely in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any law or rule that would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than California to be applied. Any action arising out of these Terms and Conditions or this website shall be litigated in, and only in, courts located in Riverside County, California, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
P.O. Box 6854 Norco, Ca., 92860
Last Updated: March 1, 2018